Snippets

Happy New Year!

Firework Display - Hogmanay Street Party, Dornoch, Scotland by foxypar4

Happy New Year everyone! May 2010 bring you everything you wish for :-)

(Sorry it’s a bit late - bad wordpress :-( )

12 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

1. On January 2, 2010 at 9:27 pm Davina responded with... #

Happy New Year JOanna! I capitalized that “O” on purpose, basking in a positive vibe as 2010 ramps up. Cheers to you.
    Davina´s last blog ..Put the Message in the Box My ComLuv Profile

2. On January 3, 2010 at 3:34 am Alina Popescu
    Twitter: alina_popescu

Happy New Year, Joanna! Hope 2010 gets to be everything you’ve wanted it to be :)

Did you upgrade to 2.9? If so, WP scheduling won’t work without some files being changed… :(
    Alina Popescu´s last blog ..What’s new on WoBM My ComLuv Profile

3. On January 3, 2010 at 7:39 am Leah Pauls responded with... #

Happy New Year to you, Joanna!
    Every December 31, I feel as though I’m standing on the lower right-hand corner of the page of damn good book, waiting to jump to the top of the next.
    I can’t wait to see what’s next.

4. On January 3, 2010 at 8:07 am Jan Scott Nelson
    Twitter: JanScottNelson

Happy New Year, Joanna! :)
    I’m almost back on form now and your post and picture gave me the little frisson of excitement I need to get me back up and at it. Looking forward to actually meeting you later this year!
    Jan Scott Nelson´s last blog ..It’s amazing what you find inside an anemone! My ComLuv Profile

5. On January 3, 2010 at 1:01 pm Conor
    Twitter: ebbstachio

Happy New Year Joanna :)

Conor

6. On January 3, 2010 at 2:03 pm Joanna

@Davina, oh I love that! Thanks :-) J0anna x

@ Alina - yep I did… lets hope they fix it soon

@ Leah - what a wonderful image! I can’t wait either :-)

@ Jan, so glad to hear you’re feeling better. I can’t wait to meet you either.

Thanks @ Conor and a happy new year :-)

7. On January 3, 2010 at 2:15 pm Alexandra responded with... #

A wonderful and inspirational 2010 to you too Joanna!
    Looking forward to more of your articles here on Confident Writing.

8. On January 3, 2010 at 10:46 pm Robyn McMaster responded with... #

Joanna, I hope you enjoyed a lovely Christmas. Thanks so much for the holiday greetings you sent.

Happy New Year to you. I look forward to more challenges and floodgates of learning here at Confident Writing in the coming year. Thanks for an inspiring blog.
    Robyn McMaster´s last blog ..Act on Empathy My ComLuv Profile

9. On January 4, 2010 at 11:53 am S Vaidyanathan responded with... #

Hi Joanna,

I am back here after a long gap. (I remember how I was drawn to your blog by What is The Opposite Of Inspire.) Well, what better time to renew connections than when we all welcome the New Year! I wish you a Happy 2010 and take this opportunity to tell you that my friend and I have just launched our own blog http://vaidyashok.com/vaiash/
    I also wish to say here that yours is among the most powerful influences that inspired this launch.
    I look forward to lots of activity and sharing in 2010.

Vaidy
    S Vaidyanathan´s last blog ..Back and forth 17 My ComLuv Profile

10. On January 4, 2010 at 12:29 pm Brad Shorr responded with... #

Hi Joanna, Happy New Year to you!
    Brad Shorr´s last blog ..Selling Social Media and the 3 B2B Mindsets My ComLuv Profile

11. On January 4, 2010 at 1:42 pm Karen Swim responded with... #

Hi Joanna, wishes for a great new year are never late! Happy New Year to you! xx
    Karen Swim´s last blog ..Canada, Border Crossings and Your Route to Success My ComLuv Profile

12. On January 7, 2010 at 6:32 pm Joanna

@ Alexandra, thanks so much and Happy New Year to you :-)

@ Robyn, I love that, the floodgates of learning…what a compliment! Thank you

@ Vaidy, thanks so much for letting me know about your new blog - it’s a great feeling to know that my words played some part in the launching of it. Thank you.

@ Karen & Brad my friends… thank you x