Happy Christmas!

by Joanna on December 23, 2009

Book Birds by photojenni

A very happy Christmas to all my readers.

Thank you for everything you’ve gifted me this year x

2 Tweets

{ 17 comments… read them below or add one }

Brad Shorr 12.23.09 at 12:13 pm

Merry Christmas to you, Joanna!
Brad Shorr´s last blog ..Holiday Wishes from Word Sell My ComLuv Profile

joylene 12.23.09 at 5:04 pm

Merry Christmas, Joanna.

Lori Hoeck 12.23.09 at 10:26 pm

Love that bird image.

Thank you and best wishes for a great holiday season!
Lori Hoeck´s last blog ..Red flag behavior of users and narcissists My ComLuv Profile

Davina 12.24.09 at 4:26 am

What a cute little birdie :-) Merry Christmas Joanna.
Davina´s last blog ..Haiku, Take Me Home My ComLuv Profile

Catherine 12.24.09 at 8:05 am

Merry Xmas Joanna (and all of her followers too…)

Ho ho ho… (still no snow)
Catherine´s last blog ..Interviewing Successful Thai Language Learners: Hardie Karges My ComLuv Profile

Paul 12.24.09 at 10:14 am

Merry Christmas Joanna,

All the very best to you and yours for 2010 :)
Paul´s last blog ..Happy Holidays! My ComLuv Profile

Conor 12.24.09 at 11:34 am

Happy Christmas Joanna and all the best for 2010 :)

Conor

Paul C 12.24.09 at 1:32 pm

I hope you have an enriching holiday, Joanna. I love the metaphor at work in the illustration.
Paul C´s last blog ..The Reminder My ComLuv Profile

Melanie Jongsma 12.24.09 at 2:44 pm

Merry Christmas to you too, Joanna! I am glad I found your blog this year. Thank you for all the tips and exercises.

Blessings on your 2010!
Melanie Jongsma´s last blog ..Advent 4: Mary and Joseph My ComLuv Profile

Janice Cartier 12.24.09 at 3:21 pm

Happy Christmas to you as well, Joanna. You have blessed us with your generosity as well. Thank you. Here’s to an even more abundantly essential New Year . Riches and warmth and love to all the familiar faces and names I see here.

I love that bird too!!
Janice Cartier´s last blog ..Om Nom Nom My ComLuv Profile

Karen Swim 12.24.09 at 4:34 pm

Happy Christmas to you Joanna and thank you for the year long gifts you have given us!
Karen Swim´s last blog ..Why You Should Learn to Fight Fair My ComLuv Profile

Rosa Say 12.26.09 at 6:47 am

Mele Kalikimaka Joanna, a very merry Christmas!
Rosa Say´s last blog ..I wish you Christmas Moments My ComLuv Profile

Alina Popescu 12.26.09 at 7:22 pm

I hope you’ve had the best Christmas ever! I know I did :) Lots of hugs,
Alina
Alina Popescu´s last blog ..Wishing you all the best this Christmas! My ComLuv Profile

Shari Smothers 12.26.09 at 10:39 pm

Merry Christmas, Joanna. I hope you enjoyed your celebration. And thank you for the Christmas greeting.
Shari
Shari Smothers´s last blog ..falling short is not falling dead My ComLuv Profile

Jannie Funster 12.26.09 at 11:53 pm

It is I who must wish YOU a delightful and Merry Christmas. I just saw your comment and shining gravatar over at Sara’s Sharing Connection and was reminded of all you share to your readers, thus am popping in to wish you all the best and happy blogging in 2010 and far beyond.

Happy-Jolly!!

Jasmin 12.27.09 at 1:16 pm

Thanks Joanna. I have enjoyed your posts this year and really love your book. I also appreciate the times you have stopped by on Wonderwebby to comment and participate in creative social media projects to help make a difference.
Have a wonderful 2010 Joanna!
Jasmin x
Jasmin´s last blog ..Merry Christmas My ComLuv Profile

PublishingGuru 12.23.09 at 7:39 am

Happy Christmas! http://bit.ly/6rSUXB

This comment was originally posted on Twitter