Essential Twitter

Awe inspiring

Smile inducing

Friendship building

Inspirating:

Twitter.

~~~

With sincere apologies to the ’70s (?) Pepsi advert for the inspiration (?)

~~~

For more on the hows and whys of Twitter:

Why It’s Worth Sticking with Twitter

Why I Talk About the Weather on Twitter

~~~

Follow me on Twitter @joannapaterson

Comments

1. Cathy says:

This was a good post Joanna, quick to read. I then went on to read the other two posts of yours that you mention concerning Twitter. I haven’t been on Twitter that long, infact, I have made a recent return to Twitter after not touching it for a couple of months. I’m still undecided about its usefulness. I must say, I really appreciate the fact that you do ‘chat’ back on Twitter. Thank you for taking the time.
    .-= Cathy´s last blog ..Reflections =-.

2. uberVU - social comments says:

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by PublishingGuru: Essential Twitter http://bit.ly/4tcAAm...

3. George Angus says:

This post is

creative
    inventive
    inspiring
    fun
    hip

Cheers

George
    .-= George Angus´s last blog ..The Book Mender – Part 2 =-.

4. Barbara Ling, Virtual Coach says:

To Twitter, or not two Twitter…..accounts.

.-= Barbara Ling, Virtual Coach´s last blog ..You’ll never know if TOMORROW….is TOO late. =-.

@ Cathy, thanks, glad you enjoyed it, and the other back posts. The one on sticking with twitter is worth thinking about in the early days… it does take a while to ‘get’ twitter but once you’re rolling.. there’s nothing quite like it. But then, I appear to be an addict ;-)

@ George, that’s the first time in my life anything I’ve done has been said to be hip. Thank you! ;-)

@ Barbara… I’m groaning. Do love your one liners… honed to perfection on twitter?

6. Shari Smothes says:

I love this post Joanna! The content and the delivery are fitting and inspired. I’ve experiences most everything you listed, many in one day’s tweeting. Thanks for indulging your creativity.
    Shari
    .-= Shari Smothes´s last blog ..november writing fun 2009 =-.

7. Robyn McMaster says:

Hi Joanna, it’s the Sprite-like way of experiencing Twitter! Thanks for a fun and refreshing post.
    .-= Robyn McMaster´s last blog ..Gary Hamel: Management’s Out of Date =-.

@ Shari, isn’t it fun how we can get all that in one day of tweeting… sometimes even in one hour? ;-) Thanks for indulging me in my indulgences ;-)

@ Robyn, I’ve had so much fun through Twitter, I enjoy trying to find unusual ways of expressing it back! (PS Good to see you :-) )