Snippets

Keeping in Touch

Weekly Digest

A query from a reader the other day reminded me of something that had rather slipped my mind: the option to get a weekly digest of the posts at  Confident Writing.

It’s a  free service provided through Feedblitz.  They send you an e-mail once a week with the headlines of the posts that have been published in the last 7 days.  That way you can keep an eye on what’s going on and dip into the posts that sound the most useful or intriguing.

If you’re interested you can sign up here - free and easy.

Enter your Email

Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Coaching Newsletter

I’ve let my newsletter / mailing list fall a bit by the wayside over the last year, but have decided it’s time to reinstate it.  I’m not going to write the same material as I do on the blog, or try and come up with different formulations of the same thing (this is where I was going wrong before).  Instead I’m going to focus more on letting you know about the coaching and other services I offer that might be of interest to you.

The plan is to:

• Write out monthly, in the middle of the month (starting after Easter)
  • Include one short article on some coaching lessons that would be of wider interest/ application
  • Let you know about coaching offers, classes, the forthcoming book, writing retreats and so on

If that sounds like something you’d like to be kept in the loop on you can sign up here:

Email Marketing by iContact

We’ll see how that goes… for now it seems like the right way to go.

Back tomorrow with the round up from the group writing project - stay tuned for some great stuff!

8 Responses to “Keeping in Touch”

1. On April 2, 2009 at 1:10 pm Karen Swim responded with... #

Joanna, thanks for sharing! Just signed up for the coaching newsletter, so glad you shared it with us here. It’s hard sometimes to keep up with all the activities and I for one appreciate the opportunity to stay in the loop on the business side so that I can both utilize your services and share them with others.

Karen Swims last blog post..Coming Soon to Theaters Near You

2. On April 2, 2009 at 1:31 pm Dennis Rivera responded with... #

Thanks for sharing this post. As Karen did, I just signed up for your newsletter. I always found your writing helpful. I look forward on reading more from you.

Dennis Riveras last blog post..The Death of Me – Haiku

3. On April 2, 2009 at 8:24 pm Joanna

Karen it’s not easy (for me!) to work out what the right mix is, but this seems to make sense just now. Thanks for signing up :-)

Dennis, thank you - much appreciated. Nice to get to know you and your blog too.

4. On April 3, 2009 at 7:44 am wilson responded with... #

Joanna, thanks for this opportunity. I’ve signed up, after I read this article. I always expected the great from you! :)

wilsons last blog post..You Should Stop to Breastfeed Your Baby On the Right Time!

5. On April 3, 2009 at 9:35 am Ulla Hennig responded with... #

I’ve just signed up for the newsletter and I am really looking forward to reading it!

Ulla Hennigs last blog post..My First Book Review

6. On April 3, 2009 at 5:33 pm Joanna

wilson thank you, I’ll do my best to live up your expectations :-)

Ulla thank you, for all your support

7. On April 23, 2009 at 1:18 am Debbie Yost responded with... #

I goofed and signed up for both. I meant to sign up for the newsletter. Oh well, that’s what I get for not following directions! It’s not that I don’t want to know what’s going on over here, it’s just that I have you in my reader. :)

Debbie Yosts last blog post..Taking a Break

8. On April 23, 2009 at 7:17 am Joanna

Debbie, hi… no worries, it’s just good to see you again