Snippets

What Did You Learn from 2008? Middle Zone Blogapalooza

My good friend Robert Hruzek at the Middle Zone Musings has been cooking up something special for January.

wilf-christmas-300x236

He’s asking readers to look back at what they learned in 2008, selecting one post from each month of their blog’s archive to reflect (or otherwise capture) that learning.

The twist is that he’s going to post the results… which means you get a whole lot of links back from his blog to yours.

He had 30 entries in last year’s blogapalooza.  This year he’s hoping for 100.  Will your entry be one of them?

Check out how to get involved at this post: BLOGAPALOOZA: What I Learned from 2008

(Hat tip to Brad Shorr for the graphic)

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “What Did You Learn from 2008? Middle Zone Blogapalooza”

1. On December 21, 2008 at 11:44 am pelf responded with... #

I participated in the blogapalooza last year, and it was fun going through previous posts and selecting one for each month. I might do it again this year :D

pelfs last blog post..What do plastic bags do to our marine wildlife?

2. On December 21, 2008 at 12:38 pm Joanna

Pelf, well I’ll be following along, even if he gets to the target of 100! If you manage to I’ll read your selection with interest.

3. On December 21, 2008 at 2:33 pm Brad Shorr responded with... #

Joanna, You can’t beat a good upside down photo for attracting attention, eh? Happy Sunday!

Brad Shorrs last blog post..A Head Turner from Middle Zone Musings

4. On December 21, 2008 at 7:55 pm Joanna

Especially not when it’s about a place as eye-popping as the Middle Zone! Thanks for giving me the idea :-)

5. On December 21, 2008 at 9:19 pm Robert Hruzek responded with... #

Awright youse guys! Who’s been playin’ around here? :-O

Just kiddin’, y’all!

Thanks for the nod, Joanna!

6. On December 21, 2008 at 9:36 pm Joanna

My pleasure Robert. Good luck with the 100 post target!

7. On December 22, 2008 at 7:20 am Miguel | Simply Blog responded with... #

Wow, sounds like a pretty neat and resourceful blogapalooza. I’ll be doing some traveling over the next ten days with my fiance and family so busy days are approaching, if I can get around to it, I’d love to participate. If not, I’m curious to learn about what others have learned this year. :) Thanks for sharing.

-Miguel

Miguel | Simply Blogs last blog post..Subscribe and Win $1200 Worth of Prizes

8. On December 22, 2008 at 7:31 am J.D. Meier responded with... #

Way cool.

I’m a fan of lessons learned.

This year has been quite the journey and it reminds me there’s several lessons I have yet to share.

J.D. Meiers last blog post..My Favorite Personal Development Books

9. On December 22, 2008 at 8:34 am Joanna

Miguel, it should be interesting. It runs through January so you might have time yet. It’s an interesting exercise to look through your archive though even if there’s not time to write it up.

JD That’s actually going to be the theme of my entry - both reflecting, and sharing. There’s something in the act of sharing that helps to consolidate the learning.

10. On December 24, 2008 at 8:36 am wilson responded with... #

Robert has finally released the “Blogapalooza” monster and it’s time for us to throw out our words on it!

So, Joanna. Are you ready to tame this Blogapalooza monster? lol

wilsons last blog post..A More Natural and Healthier Way to Keep Fit!

11. On December 24, 2008 at 8:51 am Joanna

Wilson… once released into the world I’m not sure it can be stopped…!