Snippets

Happy Christmas!

Have a happy, peaceful Christmas everyone.

I’ll be back here on Monday or Tuesday of next week with simply the best posts of 2008.

Meantime, here’s a wintry view from the beautiful west coast of Scotland.

Nollaig Chridheil!

20 Responses to “Happy Christmas!”

1. On December 24, 2008 at 8:24 am wilson responded with... #

Ok, let me be the first one that greet you here, Joanna.

I wish you have a blessing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend!

wilsons last blog post..A More Natural and Healthier Way to Keep Fit!

2. On December 24, 2008 at 8:39 am Em Dy responded with... #

I second that. Wishing you the best this Christmas and always!

Em Dys last blog post..Bigby’s Cafe & Restaurant

3. On December 24, 2008 at 9:34 am J.D. Meier responded with... #

Merry Christmas to you too!

J.D. Meiers last blog post..My Favorite Personal Development Books

4. On December 24, 2008 at 1:07 pm Brad Shorr responded with... #

Joanna, a Merry, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Brad Shorrs last blog post..Eco-Friendly Christmas Cartoon

5. On December 24, 2008 at 3:30 pm joylene responded with... #

Your site is great. I found you by mistake; lucky for me. I’ll be back regularly in the New Year.

Merry Christmas, Joanna. May all your dreams come true.

6. On December 24, 2008 at 5:49 pm Joanna

Thank you and happy Christmas to all of you!

7. On December 24, 2008 at 6:55 pm Shari Smothers responded with... #

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Shari

8. On December 24, 2008 at 8:32 pm Bo responded with... #

Have a Merry…

Bos last blog post..A Christmas Rummage Sale

9. On December 24, 2008 at 8:44 pm Davina responded with... #

And a beautiful view it is. My boyfriend is Scottish. I’ve never been to Scotland but would love to see it some day. His folks are lovely people.

Merry Christmas!

Davinas last blog post..A Positively Dysfunctional Christmas

10. On December 24, 2008 at 11:11 pm Lillie Ammann responded with... #

Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas!

Lillie Ammanns last blog post..Christmas Memories

11. On December 25, 2008 at 11:29 am Cath Lawson responded with... #

Hi Joanna. The scenery there looks amazing. Have a wonderful Christmas.

12. On December 25, 2008 at 1:03 pm Lob Eng responded with... #

Nice view…Merry Christmas to you!…

13. On December 25, 2008 at 1:06 pm Debbie Yost responded with... #

Merry Christmas, Joanna! I’m excited for Christmas and all the joys it brings (and no, I’m not referring to the gifts) but I’m also excited to have life calm down some so I can catch up with old friends and some great reading. It’s going to be a great beginning to 2009!

Debbie Yosts last blog post..Christmas Eve Traditions of Past and Present

14. On December 26, 2008 at 12:23 am Andrew responded with... #

Joanna, I know it’s a bit late, but I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

Andrews last blog post..Merry Christmas

15. On December 26, 2008 at 7:10 pm Joanna

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone.

Yes, Scotland is beautiful and well worth a visit!

Andrew, and anyone else who’s wondering… you’re never too late round here :-)

Hope you’ve all had a wonderful Christmas.

16. On December 27, 2008 at 6:34 pm Tom responded with... #

I’ve been browsing around your web site. I like what I see here and I will be checking in every now and then since I’m in the beginnings of a memoir re-write.

Thanks for the GOOD stuff! :)

17. On December 28, 2008 at 7:51 am Joanna

Tom, thanks, and Happy Christmas! Best wishes with the memoir re-write.

18. On December 28, 2008 at 6:13 pm Mig responded with... #

I am little late for “Merry Christmas” - but hopefully not too late to wish you Happy Holiday and a blessed 2009!

Mig

19. On December 29, 2008 at 12:29 pm Alina Popescu responded with... #

I’d like to contradict Mig here, there are still plenty of days of Christmas to enjoy and celebrate, or at list the song says so :)

Happy Holidays, Joanna, and happy planning for the New Year’s Eve party!

Alina

Alina Popescus last blog post..News, Plans and Announcements for 2009

20. On December 29, 2008 at 2:50 pm Joanna

Mig, you’re never too late! Thanks for the good wishes.

Alina, I agree with you, still lots of holidaying and celebrating to be done! Hope you’re having a good time