Snippets

Happy Birthday to Successful Blog!

It’s the 3rd birthday of Successful Blog.  It’s a blog that’s written, managed, cared for by Liz Strauss… but it’s not just about her, it’s about the work of bloggers all round the world.

Liz does so much to help all of us become more successful bloggers.  Meeting her in Chicago - and later in Edinburgh - was one of the highlights of my year.

Meeting Liz

Meeting Liz

She’s celebrating today, so if you’ve time please do pop over there to wish her well and join the comment box party.

Happy birthday Liz!

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “Happy Birthday to Successful Blog!”

1. On October 28, 2008 at 2:01 pm Karen Swim responded with... #

Hi Joanna! I agree Liz really does reach out and embrace the blogosphere. More importantly she is leading the way in helping us all to bridge the gap to non-bloggers. I’ve popped over with my party favor. I’ll save you a seat and a plate of food. :-)

Karen Swims last blog post..Keeping Your Head In a Mad, Mad World

2. On October 28, 2008 at 8:54 pm Joanna

Karen, that’s a good point about what it is that Liz does - bridging the gap out the way as well as amongst bloggers. Thanks for saving me a seat!

3. On October 29, 2008 at 12:28 am Ricardo Bueno responded with... #

Happy Birthday Successful Blog! From the readers here at “Confident Writing”…

Ricardo Buenos last blog post..[A Video] It’s Not Just Text Anymore!

4. On October 29, 2008 at 12:11 pm wilson responded with... #

Well, Joanna. I have dropped Liz’s Successful Blog a visit today and she definitely deserve the credit here…

Happy B’day, Liz and hope you will bring more good posts to the reader in near future :)

wilsons last blog post..The Hair Care Tips 3: Your Hair Also Need Some Hair Massage As Well!

5. On October 29, 2008 at 1:18 pm Liz Strauss responded with... #

Karen, Joanna, Ricardo, Wilson,
    Thank you all for celebrating here too. Celebration is so important to creativity and accomplishment. Celebrating each other is a way to show how we value our relationships. When I come over here, far less often than I wish I could, I’m always inspired and grateful. That’s something worth celebrating and worth being recognizing with gratitude.

You’ve made this morning sweeter.

Liz Strausss last blog post..What Vicky said . . . about Building a Dream

6. On October 29, 2008 at 1:34 pm Miguel Wickert responded with... #

Congrats on a powerful and successful blog! Hope your B-day is one to remember. :)

Miguel Wickerts last blog post..Blogging Lessons from NFL SUNDAY: 9 Ways to Score A Bloggers Touchdown!

7. On October 29, 2008 at 8:39 pm Joanna

Ricardo, Wilson, Miguel

Thanks for passing on your good wishes to Liz

Liz, thanks so much for taking the time to stop over here. You must be commented out! Hope you had a lovely party

PS Ricardo, where did your gravatar go?