Snippets

Are You Ready To Take A Leap With Your Writing?

There are many talented people who haven’t fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith.
James Cameron

It’s the 29th February.  The leap day.  The gift of an extra day in the year.

I wonder what we’ll do with it.  If it’s the day to take a leap with our writing.

And if not now, when?

This is the final post in the leaps and bounds series… thanks, round-ups and learning points will spill over into next month’s writing, but for now, thanks to everyone who’s taken part.  It’s been fantastic.

Joanna Young, The Confident Writing Coach
Because our words count

Tags: ,

8 Responses to “Are You Ready To Take A Leap With Your Writing?”

1. On February 29, 2008 at 10:26 am amypalko responded with... #

I have so enjoyed your leaps and bounds series, Joanna. It has been both inspirational and empowering. Thank you!
    I look forward to the round-up and learning points :-)

2. On February 29, 2008 at 11:36 am Joanna Young

Thank you Amy! For me too :-)

3. On February 29, 2008 at 12:08 pm deb responded with... #

It’s been a great month. I’m looking foward to March. Thank you for all the help and encouragement you have given me this month.

4. On February 29, 2008 at 12:21 pm Joanna Young

Deb, thank you :-)

Thanks for the guest post too (and to Amy - sorry Amy for missing that in my reply!) Your contributions here and the stretch it takes to do that will be one of the things I highlight in my round up

5. On March 1, 2008 at 6:06 pm Mervi responded with... #

I’ve also enjoyed the series even though I didn’t have anything else to comment. Thanks!

6. On March 1, 2008 at 7:00 pm Joanna Young

Mervi, thank you for taking the time to tell me. Knowing that you’re enjoying it even if you don’t have things you want to add is good to know!

7. On March 1, 2008 at 8:42 pm Karen Swim responded with... #

Joanna, this series has been fantastic! I am eagerly looking forward to the new month.

Thank you so much for holding our hand and encouraging us to leap!

Karen

8. On March 1, 2008 at 8:49 pm Joanna Young

Thanks Karen!

The feedback from all of yo, here in the comments, but mainly what I see everyone doing in their own blogs, is my fuel - it makes it easy, pleasurable to write :-)