Snippets

100 thanks to all of you

I passed a big blogging milestone yesterday - that little feedburner badge went over the 100 readers mark.

Wow.

Now I know reader numbers can go up as well as down, I know I’m probably tempting fate by mentioning this here - but I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your support and readership. It is possible to write just because you can - but it’s so much better to know there are people out there who are interested and engaged. Thank you.

Joanna Paterson

Journal and writing coach, teaching ways to notice and capture the wonder of the everyday, through writing, poetry, and photography.

Website - Twitter - Facebook - More Posts

Tags: , , , ,

16 Responses to “100 thanks to all of you”

1. On September 7, 2007 at 2:01 am Carol responded with... #

Congratulations. I’ve enjoyed reading your blog since I found it.

2. On September 7, 2007 at 4:22 am Rick Mahn responded with... #

Congratulations from me as well Joanna! I know exactly how that feels - its validation that you’re adding value to people’s lives.

Regards,
    Rick

3. On September 7, 2007 at 8:05 am Emma Bird responded with... #

And from me, too. That’s a great achievement. I hope you’re feeling suitably proud of yourself.

Emma

4. On September 7, 2007 at 1:26 pm Brad Shorr responded with... #

Congratulations, Joanna! You’ll have a hundred more readers very soon.

5. On September 7, 2007 at 4:58 pm Terinea Weblog responded with... #

Well done Joanne

I hope you found this morning useful and interesting?

Jamie

6. On September 7, 2007 at 7:23 pm Rosa Say responded with... #

Hana hou Joanna! This is but the beginning for you, of that I am quite sure!

7. On September 7, 2007 at 10:04 pm Joanna Young

Oh thank you Carol, it’s lovely to hear from you again.

By the way - I should have said, please help yourself to a bit of cake!

8. On September 7, 2007 at 10:05 pm Joanna Young

Thank you Rick. Validation is an excellent word for the feeling.

9. On September 7, 2007 at 10:08 pm Joanna Young

Emma, thank you, I am, and thank you for being such a loyal reader along the way. I am feeling very proud of myself - mainly because I’m feeling such a strong sense of purpose and am excited by the energy that is flying around here at the moment (or is it just me??!) - but it’s great to know that what I’m doing is also resonating with all of you who are reading too.

10. On September 7, 2007 at 10:09 pm Joanna Young

Thank you Brad. I just hope the second 100 are as nice as the first - the feedback I get from all of you is just fantastic, it makes the job so much easier :-)

11. On September 7, 2007 at 10:10 pm Joanna Young

Thanks Jamie - hope it wasn’t too much me sharing my news with you all this morning! It was a big milestone for me though.

I did really enjoy the meeting - will blog about it if I have time but before that will leave some comments on the Facebook group. Thanks v much for inviting me.

12. On September 7, 2007 at 10:11 pm Joanna Young

Rosa, thank you. For everything :-)

13. On September 9, 2007 at 11:32 am Yvonne Russell responded with... #

Congralations Joanna! It’s testament to your consistently useful and interesting content. I’m really pleased for you.

14. On September 9, 2007 at 11:40 am Joanna Young

Thanks Yvonne - and for being a loyal reader and valued commenter :-)

15. On September 10, 2007 at 2:18 am April Groves responded with... #

I am running behind and I am sorry this is late…but big congrats to you…and an even bigger “I am not surprised.”

You’re wonderful!

16. On September 10, 2007 at 11:01 am Joanna Young

April, no need to apologise! Comments are welcome any time - especially one as nice as this :-)